Monday, July 2, 2012

Where do I start?

Tonight I write my first blog post.  I am so new to the world of blogging.  I have lots to say and little time to get it all down.  You see,  a Woman's Work is never done....

I grew up in a small Alabama town, married my highschool sweet heart.  We have two wonderful kiddos- a boy and a girl.  These three are my world.  I have a BA in Interior Design and I work full time in a local church as a Minister to Children.  My passion for home and family is what drives me.  I want to help others find their voice as I find mine. 

My dream for this blog is to be a source of information, inspiration, and motivation.

Tip of the Day:  Take time to read with your children.  Let them pick some books and you pick some.  Read it together.  Read aloud.  Take turns reading to each other.  Talk about the book while you are reading it.  Be interested in what they are interested in.  The "responsibilities" will be there when you are through, for a Woman's Work is never done!

No comments:

Post a Comment